Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, July 10, 2017

What's in My Handbag

I have two purses. One is my everyday purse, and the other is the I mean business purse (Mainly used for traveling)
 This is my everyday purse. It's pretty simple. I carry a pen, snackage, my keys, my wallet, and more recently a hair thing. I also carry a lot of trash in my purse. This was a good excuse to clean it out.
 This is my "I mean business" purse. It is actually my favorite purse, but it is big so I don't use it much. I carry an agenda, which I don't use much anymore. I'll start using it again when school starts. Chap-stick, sunscreen, lotion, a lighter, a USB adapter for my car (and the charging cables to my phone) A first aid kit, a hair brush, a sewing kit. Altiods and tic tacs, a purse hanger for tables, a bloodstone for courage, and a Helm of Awe talisman for protection. I also have two mini bags in my big bag. One is for toiletries (which some of the freefloating stuff in my bag got moved to it) and my pride and joy: my pen organizer. Last but not least (but not shown) I have my pill container. I carry in it alieve and anti nausea pills.
 This is my toiletry bag. I put back the nail clippers after the photo was taken. But I carry toothbrush and toothpaste. A nail file, a glasses repair kit, and a wet-wipe. The rest of the stuff was free floating in my bag when I took the picture.
 Finally is my pride and joy: My pen case. I have a sharpie, highlighters, a pencil, 3 different black pens (A ball point, a thick nibed sharpie pen, and a thin nibed sharpie pen) and different colored sharpie pens.
I also carry 2 crayons for when I'm out with kids, a white out thingumee. Plastic divider tabs, a hole punch, and a stapler.

Let me know if there's anything I forgot in my "I mean business" bag in the comments below. I'm always adjusting my I mean business bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment