Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Busy Bee

I have been very busy lately. Between camping, parties, and the incessant need for sleep I haven't got the important things done. So starting today I'm back on habitica. I'm going to get shit done no matter    How tired I am.

I say as Rowan starts sleeping on my chest, as it is rare I just kinda want to stay like this a while, but I'm so super sleepy. I may fall asleep typing this. Now if the cat weren't on my chest I'd get up and do dishes or something, but as it stands I DO have an adorable cat on my chest. So I'm probably going to take a nap.

He thankfully got up and now I'm off to get chores done.

When I'm rich I'm going to hire someone to help clean my house. I'm not good at it. I'm just not, and although I have improved I'm still not an adult. I suck at cleaning. What I mean by when I'm rich I mean when I have my own classroom. I make about 12k a year. I have since I started working. Teachers get paid 35k a year. That's more than double what I make now.

Yes I'll have student loans. Yes I'll have medical bills, but overall my net income will drastically increase. I'll have money to not be in debt. I'll have money to buy things like curtains, towels, and trips to the vet. I'll have money to go on trips without having to worry about money.

Of course I won't have time, especially in my first few years. The first few years of teaching is when you spend time setting lesson plans, working on classroom management and stuff like that. My free time will be spent working on my classroom. It will be stressful but worth it.

Now if willow doesn't lay down with me I'm off to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment