Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Health, mental and physical

So I'm just laying here, exhausted out of my mind for no reason. I want cookies. I want ice cream. I have no money to go out and get it. I've spent too much money this month.

Trump said yesterday he's not letting trans people in the military. That's dumb. I really wish he'd get a psych evaluation. There is something not right with that man. And on one hand I'm outraged. I want justice. I want trump out of office and have his lips sewn shut. On the other hand I think that man needs help. Either way I don't approve of what he's saying.

I had a rough day yesterday. Complete with my dinosaur walk. I don't really talk much about my bad days, but they happen. And they've been happening more and more, worse and worse recently. I'm worried. I don't want to be bed ridden again. It's an overwhelming fear. I don't want to go down again.


No comments:

Post a Comment