Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, July 31, 2017

Sarahah

Before I get started on content, I got this new app where people can send anonymous messages. If you read this blog I would appreciate you telling me why you read my blog here or via Sarahah. I feel as though this blog has strayed from its original intent and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

ThornSidhe's Sarahah

So I have my sleep study tomorrow, and I'm super nervous. I was talking with a friend of mine who has sleep apnea, and he says it took him 5 months to get his cpap machine. I've only been at this for 2 months. That's forever! Well not literally, but I need to be better sooner rather than later so I can teach come September. Waiting till October is going to kill my productivity.

And what if there's nothing they can do? Will I be able to work and go back to school? I need to get back to normal. What does it take to get back to normal? What will it take?

Maybe I need to just muscle through it? Can I do it? I don't think I can. I need this.

I'm scared. I shouldn't be but I am. There's a lot at stake. So much...

But that's something I have to wait for. In the meantime I am looking forward to the sleep study. It's science! I get hooked up to wires and those wires are going to figure things out about me. And that's super cool! I'm trying to be more excited about it, but I am scared.

I'll post pictures and stuff probably while waiting to fall asleep or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment