Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, July 31, 2017

The perfect date

My perfect date is simple, but I have it all planned out in my head.

It's after work and I don't feel tired at all. Joe comes downstairs and says he wants to go out. He tells me to dress warm. I grab my coat and we load up in his truck. We talk, that is I talk as well as him all the way to a clear spot with no light pollution. He puts the car in park and we move to the bed of his truck which I didn't notice is filled with blankets and pillows. He pulls out a bottle of wine, something I like, a sweet red or a dry white. We drink and eat a picnic dinner of pizza and wine. Then we look up. It's then I realize it's a meteor shower. And we drink and watch metors and cuddle.

So that's my perfect date.


No comments:

Post a Comment