Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, July 28, 2017

One

something is wrong with me. There's this feeling that I have. I can't discribe it. It's like the world is inflated. It's too big. And not in an overwhelming way...like it's pregnant. I can't figure out why, or why it's important.

I'm crying a lot. Not like sobbing, just tears will just come. They just come out. I can carry on with whatever I'm doing. It's not distracting...it's just tears. But it means something. I know it does.

Maybe I'm stressed, but about what? And why am I not stressed out like I should be. I'm not stressed like I usually am. I'm not physically stressed. My stomach is fine. My head is fine.  Just the pregnant feeling and the tears.

I need to talk to someone, but what do I say? I feel like the world is bloated and I keep crying? That's stupid and way too the point. What would they say. Nothing, that's what. And it wouldn't solve anything.

But what do I do? Am I even stressed? Is this some sort of mental breakdown again?

Reasons I might be stressed:
Sleep study
Colposcopy
Road trip
Finances
Politics, and my innate fear of judgement
Joe and my relationship
Going back to school

I'm going to sleep and hope I feel better when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment