Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Plans

A week of teaching, 3 days of camping, and 3 days with my parents in town has thrown my cycles off. It has been incredibly fun, but also incredibly draining. Today all I want to do is sleep, and I have slept more than usual. But I need to get things done.

So the rest of this month is pretty mellow. I might be going out to Boston for a party, and I'm going to a gun show, but that's about it. So I'm going to use this month to get a handle on the household. Chores need to get done, and I'm way behind on them.

August is packed with business. Packed to the brim. I'm seeing a concert, I'm going to Kentucky, I'm keeping an eye on my aunt. I'm doing all sorts of things. The most important thing of all is that sleep study. I'm so tired of being tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment