Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, March 12, 2015

I'm back!

I've been gone for a while. Life pulled a stunt and made this blog, a font of strength, trigger my seizures. I had to stop my blog, and cancel my facebook (something that won't be coming back)

A lot, and not much has happened in the time since closing. I have gotten worse. I have a lot of seizures. I have a lot of tremors. I've gotten new symptoms and lost old ones.

The most interesting one is I am mostly mute. I can't speak most times. I make grunts and make awkward sounds "bur and zuh" are frequent sounds. When I can speak, it sounds like I have Down's syndrome. It's because of that, even when I can talk, I choose not to.

Because of this, I've begun learning ASL. It's interesting, and although learning too much, or thinking too much, causes seizures, I find it's worth it. I can communicate with friends and family.

I've been using Bill Vickers lessons on you tube. They are so funny and fun. I learn a lot from them.

My brain is not sharp. These blogposts are not going to be artistic. But I'm going to keep trying because I have to. I need to keep going and keep improving. Even during hard times, I have to try to be the best me I can be.

Because that is what a badass is.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to welcome you back. You're an awesome badass.

    ReplyDelete