Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, March 13, 2015

Dreams

I wanted to be Han Solo when I was younger. Fly around places with my best friend in my ship,always playing the reluctant hero. I kept a bag packed in case by some miracle I could escape this hell-hole, and become a hero like Han Solo. I wanted aliens to save me and just give me the chance.

Now I dream of escaping my bed. Leaving my house, and making a difference. No ones going to rescue me. I'm on my own with this. I've got to fight for it. I just need help figuring which way to shoot.

I had 2 seizures before 10am. Who do I fire my blaster at to stop this? 

I'm very depressed today. I'm trying not to be. I'm trying very hard. I'm just tired. I just need to get more sleep. Maybe the nightmares are a product of sleepiness and I can sleep and have happy dreams.

I don't feel like a badass today, but I have tomorrow. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment