Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, March 27, 2015

Making Money

So one of the major setbacks of not having a job is not having money. It's annoying and really stressful which is not good for my condition. In response to this I've started several methods of earning a modest income.

1) I've added add-space to my blog. I know I really don't have a huge audience now, but I'm planning on building it once I hit 100 posts.

2) I've started writing again. I've got a bunch of stuff in progress. Mostly today I've been transferring ideas from paper to computer. I have a goal of writing 1 hour a day. Since I put it all on google drives, even if I['m in bed I can still write. It's another long term goal, but one worth mentioning.

3) I've signed up for disability. I don't know if I'll get accepted of if I'll get enough to live on, but I'll make do.

I may have found a work from home website. I have to explore if it's reputable. I'm not even sure if I can work yet (even if it's online) because the seizures are so frequent, and the effects linger for days after making it hard to work. But, as a last resort I can try for an online job and hope I don't get fired for calling out so often. I might use this once my seizures are more manageable. It would be a good step for getting back in the swing of school and work again. I'm hoping this will happen by June or July.

If there are any more ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

In the meantime, I'm going to be trying different things to make money from home despite my condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment