Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Goodnight, Nightvale. Goodnight

Tonight my friends took me to see Nightvale live. I dressed as Old Woman Josie. My friends dressed as Erikas. If you haven't listened to the Welcome to Nightvale podcast, please do! It's totally worth it!



The dc metro was my only complaint. Completely not disable friendly. I had to use my Walker and a friend to make it up the stairs cuz the elevators were down and the escalator up was temporarily stairs. Then the disabled exit was out of order. They really did not want me to get to the show ontime. It was frustrating. However, silver lining, I met a lovely lady named Theresa who was a math and science teacher in the Philippines before moving state side working in he medical industry. She was a sweet lady who needed help as much as me.

Here are some pis of me being a badas and taking the stairs in my Walker.

We weren't too late. We only missed the first song. It was wonderful. I saw Cecil and Carlos!  It went by so quickly and I was tremoring bad the whole time. But after I bought a poster and a shirt and got the entire cast to sign my poster! 

Icing on the cake... People from another amazing podcast (The Thrilling Adventure Hour) were a part of the Nightvale cast! Mark Gagliarti said he was under onus to me! We all squeed, and I think it surprised him. The whole cast were sweet beyond measure!



No comments:

Post a Comment