Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Doing nice things! It makes you happy!

The day isn't yet over, but Willow and I lay in our guest room listening to the kids across the street sing into a megaphone. Some of those songs are for me.

I hear them singing a lot. I always love it. They have nice voices and really get into the music! It gives me good feelings. Today, however I got up the courage to write a thank you note and leave my house. I left my hose on my own to deliver it. It was seriously only across the street, but I did it on my own. They sang me a song as they walked me home. They are sweet kids.

I bought a homeless lady an a&w meal. She smiled.

I gave the mail man brownies. He left a note to thank me.

I want to make everyone smile. That's all I want. I want everyone to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment