Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, September 18, 2017

Wrench in my cogs

So of course I'd get sick this weekend. Nothing earth shattering, just a minor chest cold. But it really interrupted my plans.

I am a mess. For serious, yo. I can't cook. I can't clean. I can't do anything. I'm feeling really down on myself today. But how can I improve?

I'm not going for a walk because of the chest cold, but aside that I can stick to my schedule. Today I clean the bathroom.

I hope I don't get punched today. I'm working with one of our troubled kids. And I have actual work for him to do today. I have no idea what his math level is at, but I worked up some math problems for him to do for a quick assessment. Maybe I can actually start teaching him new concepts. <3 MAybe I'll be the one teacher he needs to break through. I doubt it. I only have 3 weeks left. Thats hardly enough time.

Today I think I'm going to skip self improvement hour and clean more. I'm also probably going to have to plan another lesson in math for my kid. So during self improvement hour I plan my lesson and redesign the living-room.

My brain is obviously still sick. well obviously to me. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything for too long.

My application for college is just waiting on a few more things to be approved. I need to be back in school. I need my own classroom. I need those delightful full time benefits. I need to know I'm making a difference in children's lives. I need to know I'm a contributing member of society.

I'm doing laundry and dishes this morning.  When I come home my schedule shall be:

4:30PM- Clean the bathroom
5:00PM- Clean the bathroom
5:30PM- Prepare Dinner
6:00PM- Eat Dinner
6:30PM- Plan math lesson
7:00PM- Plan the living room out.
7:30PM- Clean the upstairs office
8:00PM- Exercise
8:30PM- Get ready for bed
9:00PM- Go to sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment