Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Morning ramblings

I walked a mile today, and my calves were burning by the end of it. I'm going to walk that mile every morning until I feel good enough to jog, then I'll start the couch to 5K app. Eventually I'll be looking to do squats, situps and pushups on my alternate days too. But I want to wait till I know I have time for that. For now I have my 30 minute walk.

My first day of work was fantastic! The main teacher is still working on the TA schedule for the students. It's still the beginning of the year though so that's understandable. Luckily the student I will mostly be working with was not there so I was left to fill in holes.

Sanctuary, my LARP, is slated for some time in November. I'm really looking forward to it. I have the Alpha manual almost complete. Save for a few skills and descriptions. I hope to get a lot of feedback on it so I can really start to improve it. I'm also hoping it will be fun for the people who decide to come out. There are several people I want to come, but probably wont. People like my friends Tini and Blake who live in another state. I'd like to see what date is best for people and then work from there, but ultimately I'm just going to set a date and hope people show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment