Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I'm a Rambler

Joe took off last night so we could do diner ad a movie in. It was super nice of him to take off work for me, because I really missed him while I was gone. I know work is eating all of his time. He enjoys it, but it's killing all of our time together. I'll see if he can at least come home for a late dinner at night.

Today marks my first day back to work. I'm excited. I have a whole month of special ed job. The school called me up to see if I could work a whole month helping a teacher out. My contact said it pays more than usual too!

I'm a little nervous that I won't like the students and be stuck with them for a month. The benefit of being a sub is that if you don't like a classroom, it changes the next day. But for a month I will be with the same classroom.

I'm ready for my first LARP Alpha test. Now all I have to do is schedule it. I was going to do October, but Joe brought up the valid point that most people have Halloween parties they like to go to so I might wait till September. I think September may be the month for it. I hope people come. I hope it ends up being fun. I've worked really hard on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment