Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 8, 2017

Fantasy Football

I joined a Fantasy Football League last night. That was fun. I really had no idea what I was doing. I just kind of...picked names at the top of the list. So here's my team:

Quarterback: Matt Ryan (Atlanta Falcons)
Runningbacks: Jordan Howard (Chicago Bears) and Ty Montgomery (Green Bay Packers)
Wide Receiver: Demaryius Thomas (Denver Broncos) and Donte Moncrief  (Indianapolis Colts)
Tight End: Jimmy Graham (Seattle Seahawks)
Flex: Alshon Jeffery (Philadelphia Eagles)
Defense/ Special Teams: Vikings
Kicker: Justin Tucker (Baltimore Ravens)


Bench:
Odell Beckham Jr. (Wide Receiver, New York Giants)
Ben Roethlisberger (Quarterback, Pittsburgh Stealers)
Bilal Powell (Running Back, New York Jets)
Theo Riddick (Running Back, Detroit Lions)
Hunter Henry (Tight End, L.A. Chargers)
Wil Lutz (Kicker, New Orleans Saints)
Patriots (Defense, New England)

No comments:

Post a Comment