Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Less sleep, more noise

Yesterday I got it in my head that I should clean. I don't know why, but I did. I don't regret it. It's just a thing that happened. I was going to take another day to recover from my chest cold, but no...I had to clean.

I got up did dishes and the laundry along with my usual stuff...save for walking. "Not yet," says my chest. But I got a lot of laundry and dishes done.

Then I went to work where I was literally running after one of our kids. One of our kids is causing the whole school a lot of pain by not wanting to be in class to the point he walks out of the class to wander the halls. He's such a challenge, but he has a good heart down deep inside. I wish I could show him that learning can be fun. I just don't know how. Anyway, between the other kids and him I was out of breath most of the day.

Then I came home and started cleaning. The bathroom floor needed to be scrubbed. So I scrubbed it no matter how tired I was. And I did such a good job! I was going to clean the rest of the bathroom but Joe came home so I made dinner. Then he took me on a date! We went to Micheal's to get the makings for harry potter wands for our friends. Then we came home and watched The Defenders and made the wands. I went to bed at 11.

Then at midnight I got up and couldn't go back to sleep. To be honest it was because I was hurting. My whole body ached, especially my legs. I also had a nightmare about our troubled kid, but I could have gone to sleep after it if it weren't for the pain.

So I got out of bed, chopped veggies for the chili today, and went to chill with Joe as he finished up his wand.

Then I got up this morning at 5 am, finished putting the chili in the crock pot, and put the bathroom back together.

If I don't fall asleep when I get home today's goal is to clean the sink and toilet, and plan the livingroom's reorganization.

As soon as I finish blogging I'm going to do a load of laundry and make myself breakfast. Hopefully I'll have enough time to do some dishes. I dirtied quite a few yesterday.

So our problem kid has a history of violence. The nightmare was about getting injured by him and not being able to pay for my medical stuff. Unrealistic, but it's an actual fear I have. I'm sure that the school system has a system where if you're injured at school they will pay for it. Even subs need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment