Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 15, 2017

Push yourself harder! Lets go!

So Joe said I've been slacking in the pushing myself department. I'm not seeing how, but I'm going to push myself harder anyway.

I'm working full time now. That and sleep takes up much of my time. I still need a solid 8 hours, and then I spend 8 hours at work. That leaves me with 8 hours of pushing time. 8 hours seems like a lot of time, but it isn't. 3 hours of that are me getting ready for work and for bed, eating, and general self maintenance. So 5 hours...

NEW SCHEDULE!!!

5:00AM- wake up and go on morning walk/run
5:30AM - Coffee and relaxing/waking up
6:00AM- Shower
6:30AM- Prepare breakfast and lunch
7:00AM- Paperwork or Blog
7:30AM- Dishes and/or laundry
8:00AM- Go to work
4:00PM- Return from work
4:30PM- Self Improvement Hour (Duolingo, study...etc.)
5:00PM- Self Improvement Hour
5:30PM- Prepare Dinner
6:00PM- Eat Dinner
6:30PM- Play Guitar
7:00PM- Clean more things
7:30PM- Clean still more
8:00PM- Exercise
8:30PM- Get ready for bed
9:00PM- Go to sleep

Now this doesn't leave me much time for rest, which I need. I'm still working my stamina up. But it does mean that the house will be cleaner which will make Joe happy. I want Joe to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment