Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sleep study part II

It was a rough night. Those wires they hooked up to me were just not comfortable. And they hooked up this nose thing that kept poking me. I tossed and turned, but I still managed not to detach any wires.

When I woke up, the tech took off my wires and we chatted. Apparently I don't dream as much as I'm supposed to. That's bad, not aweful I guess but it seems to be why I'm so tired all the time. I'll find out more at my follow up appointment on the ninth.

I wonder what it means that I'm not dreaming, and I wonder what causes it. My research buddy, Google, is not turning up answers. I wonder if I'm not dreaming, or if I'm not getting into R.E.M. Sleep at all. She said I'm only getting 1/4 the amount of dreaming I need so I wonder.

At least I know now that there is actually something wrong with me...that makes me feel validated. Now that I know something is wrong all I have to do is fix it. And then I can get back to a normal, healthy, productive life. That's exciting!

Unless they can't do anything about it...then I'm in trouble. But I'm going to hope that my doctor can fix my broken mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment