Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Good day

I was depressed this morning. I didn't want to leave the house, but I did because I made plans and sulking wasn't going to help anyone.

So I went shooting at the firing range. I shot an ak-74. That was pretty fun. Mostly it was the company that I needed though.

Then I went out for food with my friends. I had some pretty damn good Korean ramen, whatever that means. It was on the menu as Korean ramen, but I didn't know Korea had ramen. Unless it's like American Chinese food in that it was invented in the US for US palates.

Anyway then I went to a chili cook off. I hung out with more friends, ate more delicious foods, and even had a beer.

Then finally I watched Game of Thrones with my man and his family.

All in all s good day .

No comments:

Post a Comment