Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

sleep study verdict

After days of being too tired to work I finally went into my sleep study follow up appointment. And the verdict after all of the suffering is that I do in fact have sleep apnea. I have a moderate case. Insurance will not be paying for the cpap machine. My parents will. (I'm lucky)

So now I just wait for the cpap company to call me to get my cpap machine. I was hoping to get it before I left on my road trip, but it's not looking like the case.

Another thing I need to do is loose weight. So starting tomorrow I count my calories. I'd start today but I'm probably already over.

After I get the cpap machine I'm going to start the couch to 5k app. I'll wake up run then have breakfast. I'll also alternate that with some muscle training. I'm going to be tired, but not as tired as I have been.

I'll also need to work on the house. It's turned into a total sty. So habitica will need to become a thing again. I've been way too tired lately. I'm looking forward to having more hours in my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment