Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

School might not happen

Well...school might not happen in the way I thought it would. I meet with my advisor this week to see if I can complete classes realistically by the deadline. If I can't, I'm going to transfer to an online college called WGU.

I've been reading a lot. The Kendal is amazing. I've adjusted word spacing, font size and line spacing. I am half done with a novel!!! This thrills me. It's not Shakespeare, but it's a good start!

We got a new kitten:
His name is Rowan. I've been doing a lot better with my conversion disorder because he's been keeping me distracted with kitten needs and loving cuteness. Willow is not pleased with the intrusion, but they're steppe rated, and willow is bracing closer and closer to Rowan's quarantine room. I also got willow a calming pheromone collar, and that seems to be working.
Balsa is just snaking around being a noodle. I've been having trouble finding pre killed adult mice, so I got a smaller size (hoppers) and have been feeding her biweekly. Instead of weekly. No picture updates of her. Though I'm thinking of getting some terrarium plants to increase humidity. I'll probably take pictures after that.

I've been going out without joe a lot more because I have awesome friends. We're also planning to go camping overnight this weekend. I'll have to take it easy and have my pills at the ready, but I'm super looking forward to it. I miss camping. Maybe we'll take the kitten to let willow have some control of the house again.

Every time i close my eyes there's a singular voice in my head. It doesn't say anything. It just screams. It's a recent development, but it truly makes me want to rock myself in a dark closet. I've been powering through it, saving it for when I see the new shrink. 

Honestly, I'm doing a lot better. I'm not able to do a whole lot yet. Shopping at two stores exhausts me to the point I pass out when I get home, but the tremors have been less intense since getting the kitten. My joint pain is ignorable. Even my dreams have returned to their usual sexually crazy usual normality. If I could build up my stamina again, and actually get the screaming to stop I might actually be able to help around the house, or shower standing up. I'm excited about my improvements.

And now that joe is done with classes for a month, I'll be able to spend more time with him, which will be nice, and I can stop worrying that he's going to o.d. On coffee and sleep like a normal human. 

All and all things are looking good.

And because I'm graduating from somewhere come hell or high water, once both joe and I graduate, we're taking a two week vacation to Washington and an 8 day cruise to Alaska! I've already started the budget and started saving. I've got a long way to go, but 3 years to save for it as well as graduation presents from folks. The kitten  but a dint in savings, but not a whole lot, and at least  he's helping me recover.
If only the screaming in my head would stop so I can sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment