Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, August 7, 2015

Bitch to boss

I've been a needy whiney cunt lately. I lay in bed and mope about life. I say I'm done with that. Joe really snapped me out of it when he said it was bothering him how infrequently I shower...aaaaannnnddddd I'm determined to prove I'm not a dirty smelly neck beard. 

Today I

Watched the sun rise

Discovered how awesome Instagram is.

Showered

Got paperwork done

Went shopping

Walked 2 miles

Signed up for volunteering at the adult literacy center.

Did more shopping. Poked my new kitten in the balls to make fun of him that he's loosing them soon.

Fed me

Fed the cats

Fed my noodle Balsa

Started another art project

Did some yoga

Orgainization my parents visit and my trip to granny's

Got a new editor for my larp.

Now I'm going to sleep


I'm exhausted so I'm off to sleep!







No comments:

Post a Comment