Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gush


So it's been a while...

I had a week of seizures followed by my mom and brother visiting. 

So I'm going to take a moment to gush over my boyfriend a bit. Not only does he help me survive my conversion disorder, pushes me to try hard in everything I do, and play with me (flirting, gaming, larping, imaginary business...you name it he plays with me)

This week he made me melt so much. He cleaned the house, he took Noah to see a movie, he taught him to build stuff in the workshop, he took me to drop off the new kitten at the vets, he prayed with us even though he didn't know the words. He held me when I needed it when I was interrupting the two hours of sleep in 48 hours...

And he made me this sweet fucking asymmetrical ring out of plywood 
OUT OF FUCKING PLYWOOD!!! I look so amazingly posh!!



My boyfriend is so talented and amazing and wonderful! I am so glad I found someone so supportive and loving!

And because of my amazing parents I have contacts and glasses and prescription sunglasses!



This has been an amazing week, and it only gets better, granny tomorrow!!!!

Have I mentioned the new kitten!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment