Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, August 8, 2015

School is going to happen!

Alright! I'm taking a lesson from the oldest of trees. If you can't bend, you break. So my school plans have gone up in a cloud of stress, confusion, and bending over backwards to try to get the classes I need to finish. I can't do it. Starting sometime between now and January 1st I will start classes at WGU. It's an online school so I can take all my classes on the Internet. I will get my masters degree. I will have my teaching license. Come hell or high water!

I'm also decorating the house. The paint used in this rental reminds me of the short story of the yellow wallpaper, but green and stained and in desperate need of a patch up. There's little natural light upstairs either. Spending all my time here is driving me crazy, hence the decorating.

I'm going to hang some colorful pictures, a lot of mirrors, and then make some pretty garland of paint swatches and some old gold craft paper I have laying around for the reflectiveness. I also am working on a colorful rug and blanket. It will be eclectic, which won't please joe, but it's what I can afford so that's how it's going to be till I have a bigger that exceeds 10 bucks a month.

Pictures of progress:




No comments:

Post a Comment