Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, July 10, 2015

Inpatients and sick

Joe is sick today because I gave him my hell cold. He slept most of the day. Because he hasn't been conscious, I haven't been able to read to him. Instead, I decided to pick up my language learning obsession again.

I re downloaded duolingo. I love this program and I'm doing very well in Spanish. I wanted to get a refresher in Japanese, but duolingo does not have English to Japanese yet. Because of this I downloaded and bought a Japanese language learning program that I can't look up the name of for some reason. But it's by a company called mind snacks. I also have my you tube with bill vickers teaching ask. Wouldn't it be neat if I walked out of this disability with learning 3 languages and writing 2 novels and a non fiction book?

I also started work on my first novel. I secured an editor for that, and my non fiction book on re learning to read.

Mostly, however, I've been listening to podcasts and gaming. I took a lot of notes as I caught up on the mental mastery moment and started whittling away at my Montessori for everybody videos. I still have a slim hope of getting into education, if only as a reading coach volunteer. If I spawn, maybe include homeschool. However, the more I deal with this disorder, the less I'm convinced I could be put in charge of children.

1 comment:

  1. 3 languages, 2 novels, and a nonfic?! Awesome goals! You are a productive badass!

    Ahhh, another one in our friend group bites the dust on the summer cold making its rounds. I think I'm the last one standing, which means I just jinxed myself into getting it.

    PS: I tried to break into your house yesterday to sneak in and give you snuggles, but the door was locked. :(

    ReplyDelete