Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Improvement.

Joe has noted a marked improvement in my reading with the addition of a bookmark guide. He said I read faster, and with less stuttering with its aid. 

Today's chapter was difficult for not only was my cd making sentence composition leap out out of my comprehension, but also the vocabulary of this chapter has always been challenging. It's all military jargon of various archaic varieties: world war 1 era as well as medieval. Lucky for me, the rest of the passages were simple for the most part. Although it was challenging I got through it. Laura - 3. Conversion Disorder - 1 (I had to skip a day because I was it too bad of a shape to read.)

Additionally today I've made it a mission to write and start sending out my book to publishers within the year. Because of this I'm carving out a 4 hour chunk of my day to write 10 pages or until time runs out. I actually made a neat little block schedule for it, but I think that deserves its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment