Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas

So Christmas happened. It was fun. I had the family almost all together…except for Noah. That was sad. Everyone liked their christmas presents. I think that counts as me winning at christmas.

I got a cpap cleaning machine for christmas from mom and dad…which makes me feel guilty. Those things run like 300 bucks. And I probably won’t use it. cleaning my cpap machine takes me less than 2 minutes as is. I tried telling dad that but he said if I just try it it will be worth the 300…so I’m going to try it. I just hope that its not a waste of money.

So the new year is around the corner. I’m going to lose weight this year. I think that will be my focus. Joe got me a FitBit so it should be easier. I want to be 135 lbs by this time next year.

Well I apparently have to run. I’ll do something more blogging later.

No comments:

Post a Comment