Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, December 4, 2017

New goals

I have been super busy lately. When I haven’t been working, I’ve been doing something else: cleaning, sleeping, trying not to sleep.

I start school in January I’ve organized my binder, signed up for classes and ordered my textbooks. I’m excited for my books to come in so I can get a head start with the readings.

I’ve ordered my Christmas presents for everyone. Now I just have to make my brother ‘s and grandmothers.

I start doing yoga daily today. I decided to do it when I get home since it’s a 40 minute exercise, and I just don’t have time.

I stay at 1200 calories starting today. It’s going to be hard but I know I can do it.

I quit cigarettes completely this month.

I read 3 books including a religous text.

I start up my religous blog again.

I need to make a budget. Then I plan to follow it.

I start doing duolingo once a day.

Joe said for Christmas he might bring over his parents old treadmill for me to use. So that might be added to my daily things to do.

Essentially I have my monthly goals and I’m aiming at sleeping only 8 hours a day instead of 10-12.

We’ll see how it goes. I’m hopefull.



No comments:

Post a Comment