Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Every day is a new day

I had problems yesterday keeping up with my goals. I did about half my goals but I tapped out because my feet hurt to the crying point. This isn’t unusual. Almost every day my feet hurt that much after work. It’s to the point that I wake up in the morning and my feet are killing me already. What I need are supportive shoes. I just need to find some.

So today is a new day. I’m going to stay under 1200 calories for real this time. I starved myself yesterday and paid the price after work.

Yoga I will try again this afternoon.

Unless I go to a concert... joe has tickets to a concert two hours away. It starts at 8. This means I won’t be back until 2...on a work day. I don’t think I can do it, but I don’t want him to go alone or even miss it entirely. I don’t think I can do it and still do my job though.

I don’t know. I’m not feeling particularly motivated for anything. We’ll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment