Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's Never Lupus

Good News!
I went to the doctor today, and I got the word! I'm free and clear on the Lupus front!


Unfortunatly my muscle spasms/ tremors/ seizures are getting worse, and the pain is hard to take on the best of days. They are referring me to a neurologist where I will undergo all sorts of tests to figure out why this is happening. That's honestly not what bothers me. I can deal with tests. I can even deal with the results. Seriously, though...this is really effecting my life. I can't work. I'm having a hard time in school. Driving places is scary so I'm stuck at home. All this and I have to wait a week to even talk to a doctor to schedule an appointment. I just want them to put me in a room, run a whole bunch of tests, figure out whats wrong, and treat it.

The doctor said to use Alieve for the pain. I have to say, it did a lot better job than all my other pain killers! Unfortunately it only dulled the pain making it tolerable and not teeth grinding, and didn't last 12 hours. It lasted 6-7. All well...Best pain killer so far.

So I've decided if I can't get the doctors to help in a timely manor...I'll do my best at self medication

Symptoms                                                                     Treatment
Joint/muscle pain                                                           Alieve every 8 hours.
Chronic Fatigue                                                             Vitamin cocktail (Ginko, Ginsing, and Vit D)
Nausea                                                                           Ginger gum/tea
Migraines                                                BC powder Backache (basically Excedrin minus the caffeine)
Lack of sleep                                                                   Sleeping pills
Lack of concentration/focus                                           Vitamin cocktail


That's all I've got. But seriously, I'm sick of being passive. I have to do something or it'll kill me. I need to work. I need to be able to do school. My house is a sty and I need to clean! I can't let this shit keep me down. I need to keep going in a direction, any direction, or I'll stagnate. I'll become a blob not worthy of life!

Pro-activeness is a sign of badassitude. Lets get going, then!


2 comments:

  1. I've been working on a diet/exercise routine to fight my own incarnations of listlessness, muscle pain, and fatigue. If you wanted, maybe a couple days a week we could team up and keep track of it together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see you any time, any place, for any reason!

    ReplyDelete