Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Adventures in hospital

I went to the hospital and spent the night. Things are looking really bleak. They don't know what's wrong with me. But I can bearly walk anymore. I'm flailing like an electrocuted fish. I'm sure if it weren't so painful it would be entertaining. 
But that means I'm getting a walker. Mom is giving it to me so although things are bleak, I'm looking forward to pimping out my walker. I was looking online and apparently all the walker toys are for the old at heart. Sorry folks, I have the body of a 28 year old and the mind of a12 year old. My walker is gonna be fucking BEAST! 

I'll need a seat. Cup holder, cell holder, storage container, and a bike bell. I'm goingyosandit down, Do a base coat, andhave my friends overto help me decorate it. Im going to use nail polish and modeling paint. I'll give instructions for my friends who are faraway to contribute to the decor. I'm looking up other things tat would be cool. Perhaps a sun/rain cover that collapses ...any ideas ? 

Anyway, my boy just got his wisdom teeth removed. Granny has been in and out of the hospital for some problems. My kid brother hurt his back... Things Are pretty strained at our house. Prayers are welcomed. I'm providing pictures in the meantime.







No comments:

Post a Comment