Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, September 22, 2014

Angry is Badass, Right?

I am so done with this sick. It's been more than a few weeks and it's getting in the way of my life in a substantial way. I am so angry about it tright now. I just want to know what I have so I can 1) go about fixing it, or 2) start making arrangements. This weekend I spent a lot of time out and about. Only a few hours here and there, but still a lot. I spent so much time being distracted by my twitching and hurts I couldn't focus enough on having fun. I mean, sure, I did have fun...the most fun I've had in a long time, but I was still sufficiently distracted.

Homework is like pulling teeth. I have no reading comprehension, and my writing skills have retired and moved to Cuba to start a brothel and didn't invite me. I have to resort to reading aloud to retain anything right now. I'm a novel-a-day kind of girl. This is infuriating. I want to rip pages out of my books then burn them. Because it's hard to read, it is also hard to edit my papers. I know the grammar and spelling mistakes are there, I just can't identify them! Typing is hard too! What it doesn't hurt, the spasms make me hit the wrong keys and I feel like flinging the keyboard across the room.

I am angry and frustrated more than depressed and scared right now. I just want answers so that I can move out of limbo and back into the real world.

Today I have to read 20 or so pages, write 2 pages about what I read, write a lesson plan, and post a picture journal entry.

Seriously though: humor is going to get me through this.

If I have mad-cow I want to start a mooing choir in downtown.
If I have Huntington's, I'm going to walk around with "musical music" and incorporate my spasms into a dance to the music.
If I have MS...well I don't have anything entertaining for MS, but you get the idea.

I'm sick of this. Hopefully I'll get an appointment soon.



(If there are any ideas for humorous responces to nurological disorders, please leave them in the comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment