Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm on Fire!

My boyfriend remarked that I am on fire! This is a good thing in my mind because it echos that which I feel. Today I have more than make up for lost time! <3

I went to work. I got Balsa food and Willow a catnip plant. I got a tasty dinner for Joe and I. I got some finishing touches for prize boxes for the Batchelorette party tomorrow.

When I got home I fed Balsa, myself, and my boy. Balsa had a mouse. Joe and I had a sauteed steak, mushroom, and onion wrap. It was very tasty. I spent more money than I probably should have, but tomorrow is our anniversary. It's okay to splurge a little.

I'm going to rest for a little bit before I finish laundry and then head downstairs to work out on the treadmill. Then go outside and clean up my garden to prep for Saturday. Today has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment