Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, May 16, 2014

Hard to Feel Like A Badass When You Have a Cold

I have a cold. It is awful. When you're trying to be hardcore and it feels like your brains are leaking out of your nose, you fail....miserably.

But there's something that feels good about trying anyway. Despite feeling bad I still went to work. I had plans to do out larping this weekend. I'm still going too. I'm going to take it easy tonight then go out tomorrow.

Pictures will be posted tomorrow of the AWESOME character. I look like a total badass!

After a couple hours of larping I'm going to a wine tasting. This covers two of my characteristics of a badass. I have a unique hobby, and gain more knowlege of alcohol. That though is a great comfort to me as I lay on the couch amidst a sea of used tissues with a bowl of soup ballanced on my chest while I watch "Psych."

I'm a not a badass yet, but I'm working it. Today for recovery. Tomorrow for badassitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment