Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chores

I've never been good at chores. My parents taught me how to do them. They had all the rules in place that I would do them every day in a timely way...but I've always hated them. I think that's always been my main problem.

Now that I'm an adult, chores have to be done, not to earn an allowance, but so I know where things are and I don't cultivate some God-awful disease and become the start of the zombie-apocalypse. To further compound the issue, badasses know how to keep clean.

So starting today, I'm making a rule for myself. Its simple and its not groundbreaking. I resolve to always put things back where they go. They do not belong on counters, on the floor, or in my car. Everything has a home. I need to put things back the first time.

That's my first step. Its nothing big, but I'm owning this. Well see what the next step is when I start making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment