Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Willow is Dying

 Willow, my cat, has cancer. She is such a precious baby, but her time on earth is coming to an end. I feel as though I've given her a good life. We grew together, and she's been my rock through many hard times. We've been through several serious boyfriends. She's seen me get married. She's been through my divorce. So many moves. She is a good girl, a bit particular, but a good girl. She has always communicated well with me. 


I'm going to miss her when she goes. The running plan is to have a vet come to the house and put her to sleep and then cremate her. She'll then join Balsa, my pet snake, in an urn. When I die, all my adulthood pets ashes will be mixed with mine so I'll be together with them forever.


I'm okay, sad, but okay. She's had an expensive operation to remove cancer before. I just couldn't afford another one. It wasn't her time before. I couldn't have handled it and she wasn't ready. She's almost ready now. She's being so sweet to me. I'm waiting for her to tell me that it's time.


I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment