Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Exercising and getting back into the swing.

 I haven't exercised since Willow passed. I just can't bring it forth. I can't summon the motivation to do anything really.

But starting Monday I will do my exercises. In the morning, I will work on the exercise bike. Every other day I will do interval training using the couch to 5k app. the other days I will just spend 15 minutes on the exercise bike warming up. On the days I do interval training I will do a 15 minute stretch routine. and on the days I just do 15 minutes I will do a 30 minute stretch routine.

I'm starting to go back to work here on Wednesday. I will be walking to and from school every day which is about a mile and a half both ways. I have a pretty active job. So I will have plenty of opportunities to be physically active during the day. 

If I have the energy in the future I would like to add strength training.  I would like to get to a point where I am as strong as I was in my hey day. I used to be so strong, flexible, and in shape. That was before the FND.

And FND will strike again. It's a matter of time. I need to get on top of it now so the pull back from the FND doesn't ruin me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment