Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, July 29, 2024

Flop day

 I got up early to exercise. I got through the biking, but didn't stretch before falling asleep. I also ate a couple of spoonsful of frosting.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. 

Today's running plan in to 

  1. Shower
  2. Plan what happens if I get rich suddenly.
  3. Crochet and listen to podcasts
Tomorrow Katie comes over with some new clothes for me. I hope they all fit. I need some new work clothes. Shoes would be a bonus. 

I have stinky feet. I need many shoes to dilute the smell. I also need to start cleaning my feet better. It's not that I don't wash my feet. I do whenever I shower. Just something about my feet smells so bad. Maybe I should get deodorant for my feet. Maybe when I have money. 

But we're broke. I make enough to barely live on. Cody needs a job. I sent him a really good one. Hopefully he applies to it today. 

I don't want to shower. I don't feel as if I deserve to be clean. It's a complicated feeling. I am depressed. There's no two ways about it. I was a bad cat mom in letting Willow die. 

I miss her so much.

I just got word she's back at the vet today. I'll go and get her after I shower and have a little ceremony for her. Just her and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment