Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Change

 I legally changed my last name today. I got married in May and it's about time.

I also tried to donate plasma for money. It turns out I have to get approved because of my FND. Either way, at least I'll know whether I can donate or not. and I didn't /desperately/ need the money...though I do need it. 

Finances have been tight since Cody doesn't have a job. He's currently 'in training' for one, but not being paid yet. So he has an interview on the first for another job.

I've been slacking off since Willow passed. I finally showered yesterday, but I haven't been exercising like I should...or doing Khan Academy...or anything productive really. I'll start in hot and heavy into my schedule tomorrow. As of right now my schedule will be:

5:00am Wakeup, relax for 10 minutes and vape (Though I need to break that habit) Exercise bike, stretch. eat breakfast/take pills. 
7:00am Eventually will be when I leave for work, but for now I will do Khan Academy for an hour.
8:00am Clean the house.
12:00 Lunch time
1:00 Reading
2:00pm Writing
3:00pm Guitar and singing
4:00pm Cody Time.
8:00pm Get ready for bed
8:30 Go to bed

And I just found out Cody's 'job' was a scam. So now we have to deal with that. Great. But he has another interview coming up so...yey?

I need money for college. I might have to ask my dad for some. That will be an adventure. I'm pretty sure I bled that resource dry. Since Willow has passed I'm not worried about Vet bills. I am, however wondering if we'll be able to do our two trips I have planned. 

The first is down to visit my parents in Florida during Christmas. The second is a Civil War trek honeymoon where we visit Harper's Ferry, Antietam, Gettysburg, Washington DC, Richmond, and the Appomattox. It'll be a fun get-away but I won't go until May of next year. 

I'm excited about the school year starting. The co teacher I have is very interested in working as a team to educate the students. So I am going to start station teaching with her. That will be the third week into school. We're going to be whole class teaching the first 2 weeks of school. This is great because I love lesson planning. 

I finished 2 crochet projects: my sweater and a hat to match. I'm currently working on a matching scarf. If I have leftover yarn I may do gloves as well. Who knows. I'm mostly doing it to keep my hands busy. Next summer I'll pick up a summer job...maybe bartending, or maybe at the library or something. I don't want another job during the school year, especially this school year since I'll be taking classes too.

In political news, Biden dropped out after Trumps attempted assassination. Looks like Kamala Harris is to be our new Democratic presidential candidate. I'm fine with that. Anyone is better than Trump. He's a narcissistic felon who has no since of the gravatas required to lead. Not to mention he's a racist and has aims of taking gender constraints back to the 50s. I bet my bottom dollar he gets elected, anyway. I have very little hope that we aren't heading towards Nazi Germany. I'll probably be in a camp sometime in the future. Who knows.

I'm down today.

At least I'm surrounded by my babies. 

At least I'm planning a LARP in November. 

At least I have a roof over my head and food in my belly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment