Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Productivity

I got a lot done today. I cleaned the boxes out of my car, cleaned a bunch of dishes, spent almost an hour having a heart to heart with daddy, began straightening the livingroom, applied to a job, are brunch (egg and tofu breakfast stir fry made by cody), drove him to the duck, dropped stuff off at the dry cleaners, packed up all my stuff from school except for my desk and walls, picked up some deoderent, cleaned off the dining room table and bar, cleaned up my office area, set up 2 of my 4 calendar areas, (the monthly at a glance, my year long calendar, the kitchen calendar for the whole house, and my planner),made an enamel pin display (I will show pictures when I am finished tomorrow), ate an amazing dinner (cody made roast beef, balsamic brussel sprouts, smoothed purple taters, and gravy. I talked with him about my family and how much I love and miss them.

Today was good.

Something not so good, however, is the realization that I have so much work I have to get done. I have zero grades in the gradebook. I have not been tracking IEP goals, and I have to write an pre-iep form for a student I haven't been able to assess because of extreme behaviors. All of it is due before I leave and I'm not sure I'll be able to get it all done. Then I really want to set the person who comes after me's success.

It's just too much work. I wanted to clean more and maybe get some masks done tomorrow...and I will...I just also have to get started on things.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open 


No comments:

Post a Comment