Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Altar Plans

I have decided that I want a nice altar. I want cabinets below, and a recessed shelf above with doors
Like this:
but more narrow and with cabinets instead of drawers. And glass doors on the upper shelves. 

I want the bottom cabinets for storage, obviously. The area behind the glass shelves I want for statues and display pieces...like:
something to remind me to be a warrior. To fight for myself and those around me.

something to remind me to be as nurturing as the earth-mother. I particularly like this statue in particular. Venus of Waldorf is a historical artifact.

i may not be Wiccan or a druid, but I like the maiden, mother, and crone for two reasons: 1) they remind me of the Norns. 2) I majorly identify with the crone.

My primary dieity that I like is Frigga. I find her inspiring and I strive to show how much like her I can be.

Id want a figure to represent Jack, but since Jack is pure white no matter which form he takes, I would have to paint something like this white.

The cabinet top would be used as my working altar. I'd have my offering glass and plate, insense, and my Book of Shadows.

It's a major investment, but I'm more likely to use something if it's organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment