Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, September 25, 2020

2 Weeks

So I went to the psyciatrist today. He seems both knowledgeable and very kindly and presenable. However he did ask if I had Aspergers. He said I seemed to be exhibiting a lot of the patterns and behaviors that lend themselves to the diagnosis. I just looked it up because I'd never done research on it before...I have some symptoms,. Hyper focus/obsessions, sensitivity to sound (for me it's not the volume it's competing sounds like two people talking at once...it makes me irrationally angry. I also have a hard time having close friendships. I haven't had a best friend since my former best friend joined a cult (amway) and tried to get me to join one too many times. But he says that's a long way off. Pressing problems first.

My antidepressant is getting upped.

Also, I put in my two weeks today.

It's 7pm an I've almost fallen asleep typing this more than once.

Tomorrow his have 
a report
Job hunting
Cleaning 
Then helping my boyfriend move. I may spend Sunday making masks for my business. 

Also started budgeting. Will need to research credit repair compnies.

Sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment