Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, April 25, 2016

St Baldrick's Day 2017

I've decided for my birthday next year I'm going to shave my head again for children's cancer research! That's right, I'm going to participate in St Baldricks Day!

Now, for the past year or so I've been planning hundreds of weddings that will never happen because I'm bored. This is a thing that can actually happen and actually help people. I can't believe that I hadn't thought of it myself. Joe had to think up the idea for me.

So I'm going to host a dinner fundraiser where I shave my head. I'd love for others to join me in shaving. Then we could have additional fun doing a shave design contest for the people shaving us. More fun, you know?

So far I've got to find an indoor venue, I've got to write letters to see if I can get food donations, I've got to write for donations for the cause to local businesses.  It's going to be a big thing I plan. I want to raise $5,000 as my goal.

I probably won't do the party part, but the fundraising I will be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment