Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I learned computers

So Joe is redoing his gaming computer and he used the extra parts from his old rig and various other computers laying around to build me a better gaming computer. This is an amazing gift. It's not mine for keeps, but as long as Joe is dating me I can use it ( I have my own portable harddrive if things go south for us)

What's a more amazing gift is Joe let me help build my machine and I learned so much! I learned about the power supply, the video card and how they are plugged into the motherboard. I harvested my own harddrive but Joe plugged it in. But after he explained everything. 

We've yet to plug it in because the monitor needs an adapter but I can play on another computer till then.





No comments:

Post a Comment