Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, June 13, 2016

News

100 people, 50 dead so far,were gunned down by some extreemest fuckwad while they were dancing at a gay bar in Orlando, Florida. And although my heart aches for those affected, I can't help but think of the thousands of people also killed that day. How many people were diagnosed with cancer? How many people were raped? How many were sold as slaves? There is truly evil in the world, that is certain. It is not just those 50 victims, but the 50 thousand nameless who die each day that makes me hurt the most.

Why do people treat lives as expendable? It hurts. Why do people get cancer? It hurts. Why do people kill? It hurts. And it's not my pain that should be humored. It's theirs.

Before this some guy got off 6 months in prison for raping a girl. A such girl was found guilty of adultery in Qutiar for being raped. I found out a friend has a bad form of cancer.

The only comfort I can give myself in all this is the words of my grand father " Nothing's going to be alright. Not a damn thing." To me this means you have to take the good with the bad, enjoy your friends, eat some cheese fries,bake some cookies. Bad shit happens and it could be you tomorrow. It could be your brother, your friend, or even a valued coworker, but everyone dies. You're job is to enjoy as much as you can as often as you can. Don't take shit for granted. Take litterally nothing for granted. It could all vanish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment