Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, June 27, 2016

If I were a rich man:

 If I were rich I'd:
have a soft king size bed
Have a nutritionist cook my meals
Have a house keeper
Take areal silks, belly dance, martial arts, yoga, Pole dancing, and parkour classes
Have someone who picks out clothes for me.
Have bachelors degrees in asl, Spanish, philosophy, a masters in teaching and Counciling, and a doctorate in literature, and proto indo European history.
Work as a pagan minister during the summer performing wedding and funerals, and a 4th grade teacher during the school year.
Go on volunteer vacations where I go to places with the most need and help them.
Go on a cruise every other year or so.
Go to music festivals, larps, and cons that fit into my schedule.
Go on vacation with my boyfriend every year, even if it's only a weekend.
Have a 50 square foot raised bed garden full of beans, tomato, potato, corn, squash, peppers, and other veggies I eat.
Own a nice house where my boyfriend and I live with our fur-children.
Have chickens, a goat, and a mini jersey cow.
Own so many books that I never move again because Joe will not move all my books.
Have a successful blog based on my many adventures.
Publish a book series.
Open a new age shoppe, used bookstore/coffee shop, a 3D printing workshop, a private boarding school that specializes in high risk children, or a farm to plate reaturant.

Well fuck waiting for money to do these things. I'll do them without money! It won't be as fast, but I'll get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment