Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wistful Spring Looking to Midsummer

My plants are short and stunted, as if they're feeding off my energy lately. I can't seem to get up the motivation to do anything. I've gained all the weight I'd lost back and then some (Though some of it must be water weight from my lady-times. I can't have gained 10lbs in a week) I can't seem to keep my house clean, and I have no idea what my money looks like, and I'm too scared to look. I got denied for 3 out of 10 jobs I applied for without interview. I'm having a hell of a time getting moving this spring.

But Midsummer is around the corner, and beyond that my license on the 1st of July. Maybe, just maybe I can start up some momentum by then. I just need to get disciplined.

Things I want to be better at:

1) cleaning
2) writing
3) eating/dieting
4) getting to the gym
5) sticking to a budget

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge dieter myself (impossible to stick to a regimented thing with colitis). Sometimes I'm better at counting calories than other times. My sis-in-law and her bf are doing Weight Watchers and she is pleasantly surprised that the amount they tell you you'll lose, you do actually lose. Have you found a system or specific diet that works for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did well with Weight Watchers in the past. Maybe I should try it again.

      Delete