Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, October 2, 2015

Multi pass!

ISo, I have a weird aphasia thing where I try to talk but speak gibberish. It hit again so I decided to record it because it's entertaining. Also, joes responses are entertaining. I was trying to tell him I was recording for my blog, but in the end I rolled with it.


Honestly, if I could give up all my other symptoms and only have this one full time...I would, in a heartbeat.

Also, a picture of my evening pills:
1 clonzepam
1 lexipro
1 anti nightmare pill (forgot it's name)
3 vilarian vitamins
2 simply sleep
1 alieve.

And breakfast pulls: 
2 vitimin d
2 fish oil
1 b vitimin
1 ginkgo
2 some other herbal supplement I forgot what it is but its for energy.
1 glucosamine 
And 1 vitimin c
2 of this "vegetable supplement" I got from amway.

I'll be adding a multivitamin in there soon. Like when I have money for more stuff to put in my mouth.

And, because it's true, the chronic illness cat meme:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment