Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fight or flight? Choose fight because lipstick! 10-2-2015

Today is actually a really good day, despite the fact nothing productive happened.

I treated myself to being fancy! My friend Tini sent me a lipstick so I did my makeup! I feel beautiful and badass!

I also figured out how to wrap my ancle so the dystonia no longer hurts it, now all I need is the knee brace! Then I'll have the wheelchair, and I'll be physically able to take on the world! All that's left after that is managing my seizures, chronic pain, and fatigue. Everything is falling into place!
I wrapped my ancle in an ace bandage, put in the brace from when I sprained my ancle, and secured that with another ace bandage! My ancle hasn't felt this good in forever! Sweet Jesus it feels amazing! It's even helping a little with my knee, and the stairs were easier as well!

Aside from the threat of debt trying to eat my half decent credit score. (Because medical bills hurt a lot and everyone wants my money.) I'm feeling pretty damn good today! 






No comments:

Post a Comment